Friday 18 September 2009

Boy,12 undergoing sex change!

This is what confronted me whilst reading the Telegraph online: A school called an emergency assembly to inform them that the pupil was now a girl and ordered them to treat her/him as such and call him by his new name. Many were shocked and in tears. What is the world coming to? This child is now going to be pumped full of artificial female hormones and undergo a horrendous operation that involves chopping off bits and creating some sort of orifice... and that's not all - I just cant go into detail about this nasty operation. I s'ppose there's nothing new under the sun, but it's heartbreaking to see so much hopelessness and confusion even in children. People willing to do anything in the hopes that it will make their lives better (except call on their Creator, of course). I'll never forget a book I read years ago, about a man who underwent an op and became a' woman'. Years later, he became a christian, realised he was actually a man, and went back to wearing men's clothing.It never said if any attempt was made to reverse the OP, but I don't s'ppose there'd be much left y'know where to create anything.
On a happier note, I'm so glad my kids are not in the school system and God is still on the throne.

No comments: