Monday 31 May 2010

I DON'T BELIEVE IN SICKNESS!!!

Some awful cold/flu virus has tried to get me down. I utterly refuse to submit to this rubbish! This body is the temple of the holy spirit, and I'm not just going to lay down and take it. I'm furious, that it's interrupted my retightening. I found myself sleeping or laying down most of yesterday. Yes I felt like death, every muscle aching, nose bunged, coughing and spluttering everywhere - I've been through 2 rolls of tissue. It started like a sore throat,moved up my sinuses and now trying to get into my chest. I stood up today still feeling dizzy, struggling to breathe and said enough is enough! Gal3:13 Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law(which includes sickness). Psalm103:3 He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. I started praising and thanking God that I'm forgiven AND healed and I received it in my body. Well... I'M HEALED praise God. I just couldn't see myself being out for the next 10 days or however long it takes flu to run it's course. What's more I know I've been given the power and authority to heal and cure diseases, so why was I allowing this to continue? Sorry, no pictures. I don't want you guys to see how awful I looked LOL Guys, until you get fed up with something, you tolerate and live with it.If you don't resist it with all you've got spiritually ,mentally, emotionally and physically, it will continue...and yes I AM a fanatic. It works for me and my family, cos we can chase off these cursed things when they rear their ugly heads up by God's grace!!!