Thursday 3 June 2010

Smoothie disaster!!!


This is what happened when I stepped out to post a letter. Yes, it looks as though somebody committed murder. Paul decided to make a smoothie with pineapple and frozen berries. He left the top off the blender and the smoothie whizzed everywhere! Fortunately he managed to save me some, but there was quite a bit of cleaning to do. Just as well I have a sense of humour. His purple smoothie stained shirt is now in the washing machine and he went and had a shower to get the purple smoothie off his face/hair/arms. What's he like eh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See, that's why I love my HealthMaster. The blender won't even operate unless the carafe is locked into the base AND the lid is locked into place. There is a little lid at the top that you can remove to move around stuck pieces, but it definitely minimizes the chances of a huge mess. Sorry that happened to you guys, but thanks for sharing! LOL

Titus 2 Thandi said...

oh dear!! LOL