Sunday 7 September 2008

I've been tagged!

I've never been tagged b4 so I hope I'm doing it the right way.

1. Link to the person that tagged you
http://divalareine.blogspot.com/

2.Post the rules on your blog

3. Share 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.

So here goes:
1. I love the sound of rain when I'm going to sleep ,or background sounds of voices or music.

2. I enjoy Ghanaian food(red red,beans in palm nut sauce and ripe plantain is my fav/or apim-green plantain and Nkontomire..YUMMY) and like to wear my traditional attire (cloth or kente with headgear) to church or important functions.

3. I learned to swim in my mid-40s.

4. I'm an artist and love to do wax paintings. Back in the eighties, Anne and I travelled from Ghana to Sierra Leone to have an Art exhibition. At that time it was rare for anyone our age to go outside the country for an exhibition. It was very successful and we were featured in neswpapers and TV.

5. My daughter is also my best friend. We both like Ghanaian praise and worship in 'twi' or 'Ga' and often sing and dance along with the music.

6. I usually ask God for my parking space b4 I go out (except for that 4th retightening trip!) and I usually get it.
Last, but not least....I know,Iknow it said 6 not 7 things, nevertheless
I hate arrogance and the use of foul language!

Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
http://luvlockd.blogspot.com/
http://www.thandislocsnlife.blogspot.com/

http://rchgrl1.blogspot.com/

http://happilynappilynish.blogspot.com/

http://mylocsjourney.blogspot.com/

http://www.yooforea.blogspot.com/

Guys, if you've recently been tagged you can ignore this. I picked you bc you're all at a similar stage of locking as me and I read your blogs hehehe.

Anyone whose reading this, if you haven't been tagged consider yourself 'it'.

7 comments:

JUST Euphoria said...

hi thanks for dropping by my blog. I love your locks but I was also fasinated by the different types of food that you eat I would love to try something ethnic other then down south collard greens & fried chicken.I don't think we have any joints here in Texas that would accomidate that type of dish but I'm gone keep searching

Titus 2 Thandi said...

I'm gonna get you!!!!

anthia-ofo said...

euphoria, if U know any Ghanaians or Nigerians, they probably eat something similar and U could perhaps sample it.

Aah thandi, U had to be tagged sometime, hehehe.

CarmenNC said...

Hello Ofo, I was going to answer your question on LIT there, but I haven't been to your blog in a while. Have you ever given the SL moisturizing spray a try? If you like oil then try a little jojoba oil or extra light virgin olive oil.

anthia-ofo said...

Thanks Carmen, I'll see if my consultant has the sls moisturing spray. Both my hair and scalp benefit from small amounts of oil, but I've stayed away from oils. I've got some jojoba, so I might try a little bit, just on my scalp.

Titus 2 Thandi said...

i've just come from looking at your old loc journey!I loved your locs but I don't blame you one bit. If I could, I'd also take mine down and have SL! They are truly the 'bomb' but alas, I live over here, so that won't be happening any time soon!

anthia-ofo said...

Yeah Thandi, I loved those locs too, especially bc I DIYed.(You know - that sense of achievement.) If I had made them smaller and evenly sized I would still have them. I miss them sometimes. Still, Sls were my 1st love, so I'm glad I got them.I'm still in the 'hairy' stage, but they'll become beautiful in the end...more beautiful than my 1st set.