Wednesday 1 October 2008

Loc jewelry





My 1st attempt at making earrings. I decided to learn to make jewelry. Actually, I want to make loc jewelry - with matching earrings. I watched a couple of youtube vids and decided to get some tools and dive in. So I've made 3 loc-rings, Arashia's wearing one. These 2 , I made to fit Anne's locs. My friend's setting up a workshop with a pro so I can learn properly. Hopefully I'll be able to make some for sisterlock wearers to be tried on my locs when they are more settled. I was inspired by these ladies on 'luvinlocs' knappysoul and 'pinky2D4'(youtube)making beautiful loc-jewelry

4 comments:

Earth Mother Guidance said...

Those are really nice. This is tite519 from lovinlocs forum. You have done a nice job. Do you have any veggie recipes that you or your Nigerian friend could pass on to me. Even if it is something that I could just leave the meat out of. Thank you so much.

Titus 2 Thandi said...

Funny Justlocs asked that!I was wondering if I can adapt your foods for my vegan needs!

anthia-ofo said...

Oh yes!! I have a couple.But my Nigerian friend has more cos her daughter's vegetarian. I'll ask her,then get 3or4 recipes together and put them up on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Very nice!!!

I'm looking forward to the recipes!!