Saturday 25 October 2008

It was on 25th october 2008, when I had - another God encounter

So, I got a call from my friend Steve. Some of you may recall I blogged about how I was healed from a circulatory problem through this man. Actually I wrote it on my website in 2006. Anyway, he and wife are good friends and God uses Steve in this way often to bring restoration to the body of christ. So this morning,(25/10/08) he was telling me that he sensed there was a problem on my head. I said no, cos he was asking if it was some headache , migraine or similar. I kept saying no. He was quite insistent. Then he said it's the top of your head - across the top of your head. Then it suddenly hit me. The hairloss and sensitive scalp issues I've been believing God for to be resolved! That was what was going on on the top of my head. Well he prayed with me, and broke the whole awful thing off me. And I'm healed - totally. I was overjoyed. I've been standing in faith for quite some time. The week b4, I told God that I know he's heard and answered and I believe he's doing something about it. I knew without a shadow of a doubt that it's not his will for me to lose my hair - But that it would be nice if someone confirmed it. Nevertheless, I believe his word, .....Psalm103 - bless the lord oh my soul and forget not all his benefits...who forgives all your iniquities and HEALS all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and destruction.... And in Isaiah,'he sent his word and HEALED me' It seems to me that God is restoring everything about me, one step at a time.And then he sent Steve to confirm that indeed he's heard and I've got what I was asking for. Thank you Lord, you are so gracious and kind.
I saved this post when I wrote it, and forgot all about it. Looking through my 'edit posts' I found it and decided to post it to give God all the glory. My hair's doing well and I'm really grateful to Him who is able to make all good things abound to me.

No comments: