Wednesday 23 February 2011

Half a century Young!

Today is my birthday. I'm only 50 yrs old today. It's a milestone I intend to mark in some special way. For today I really didn't do much. I got a call from my dear sis-in-law from Ghana and various texts and card from friends. My daughter(no. 2) sneaked into my room with a card and present. Later we went shopping together. I'd been eyeing this handbag, so I got it. Found a dress from the market and bought that too heehee. Sulupops bought some clothes. We went and had a subway sandwich(with my daughter saying 'I can't believe you're having a subway for your birthday') Well how for do? I was hungry. So that's it. Nothing special. But me and God had a nice conversation this morning. And...the best is yet to come.

6 comments:

Rockin Robin said...

Happy Happy Happy Blessed Birthday!!!!!

Bajan Lily said...

Happy Birthday! And what an inspirational story re your trip to Ghana. God is good indeed xx

Nubian1 said...

Many many many happy returns of the day....long life and MORE posperity!!!! HIP HIP HIP HOOOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY.

This is to another 50years at least...... ; 0
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

anthia-ofo said...

LOL thanks you be-u-ti-ful ladies. Looking forward to the next 50.

KnottyAuthor said...

you reallllllllllly dont look like no 50. i hope i look good as you in 7 years! fierce.

anthia-ofo said...

Thx chele. I don't act my age either LOL!!! It's all in the mind.