Saturday 31 October 2009

I'm NOT a product junkie, I just love to try new things


You know me. If it's low priced , is SLS -free, contains good stuff like aloe vera,peppermint &rosemary oils - all organic, I have to try it. It smells mildly pepperminty, and has a conditioner to go with it, but I gave that a miss...at least for now.

Introducing...Waitrose organic clarifying shampoo, so if you're in the UK you can get it easily. I'm going to wash my locs using this and report back with results.


Update on Organix coconut milk shampoo-

I used it for a few weeks and I've decided there's nothing to write home about,apart from the lovely smell. I think I prefer their TeaTree&Mint shampoo. Don't get me wrong, it's OK. but it's not for me. However, I don't mind using it cos it smells so nice and for me smell is a HUGE factor when choosing a shampoo.
I might add I'm not just buying shampoos and shelving them. I've got 5 children (2 of them girls,always after shampoo) so plenty people to use any shampoos I stop using.
Yes, I had to defend myself so y'all don't get the wrong idea Lol lol lol.

1 comment:

msfullroller said...

Thanks for the update on the Organix. Chile no defense needed at all. ;-)