Sunday 21 March 2010

Styling...and I've got a bright idea!




This is a simple style I wore to church this morning. If you look closely, you'll see that the loc intergration piece is still in. Note the small pinky/orange flower on the side. The few extra locs on the piece(probably 20 or so) balances out my locs , so it doesn't look odd when doing these sort of styles. And the bright idea I've got is... to get another piece in a different colour, say copper/ red or blonde to give me highlights and colour. That way I won't have to colour my hair. The question is should I attempt to make one myself or should I buy another? The thing is the piece is very well made and I have no complaints, except for the colour being a little 'off', but then I had coloured my hair, and that muddied the waters a bit. However, I could save the cash..... just a thought.

No comments: