Friday 27 August 2010

HAPPY HAIR!!!






That's what my husband said while I was retightening my locs and chatting with him. He kept staring at me. Finally I looked up and saw him smiling 'I'm so glad you've now got HAPPY HAIR' he says. Suddenly DIY-ing does not seem such a chore after all, I've got HAPPY hair y'all!!!
This is the average
size of my locs (on your right). A few are thin like the above and most are this size. I also have some double the medium size. What you see on the right is the size I'm happiest with and I wish ALL my locs were that size. I find I have some too thin and some too thick. And I'm not a perfectionist.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw, so sweet of hubby :)

My locks are the sameway some very thin, some just right and I have a few thick ends. I have to keep telling myself locks are perfect.

I want to learn how to tighten my own locks but I'm afraid...I think I'll mess them up :(